God Loves You
Finding God Love is easier when your around people who Love you
Our COVID-19 Return to Church Plan
Sunday May 31, 2020
How will we return?
We will return to worshiping together in our facilities in phases. Phase 1 is beginning in the antelope valley and we will participate in this phase by returning to worship services slowly and cautiously on May 31st.
Details regarding Phase 1
- Elderly or those with underlying health conditions are recommended to stay home and continue to live-stream during the first phase
- We will only have one service on Sunday mornings at 11:00 AM (Thursday Bible Study and Sunday School are canceled)
- Childcare will be provided for only children 0-4 years old in socially distanced groups. Children outside this age group will attend the adult Service with their parent.
Phase 2,3, and 4 details will be announced.
- Wearing a mask will be required to attend services
- Seating has been arranged to accommodate for social distancing.
- Ushers will seat people as to stager them in rows so no one is sitting right behind or in front of each other.
- Maintaining the 6 foot rule will be clearly displayed via signage and verbally enforced.
- Typical activities that required close proximity will not be performed such as hand shaking time and hugs.
- The pulpit is moved as far back from the first row of seating as it can be.
- Carpets are being professionally cleaned
- During this whole quarantine time the facilities have been cleaned on a weekly basis regardless of the fact that they weren’t being regularly used.
- A complete deep clean will be performed in both units prior to May 31st
- Seating will be sprayed before and after the service.
- Metal chairs will all be sanitized and any used for the children’s service will be sanitized before returning to storage.
- Children’s toys have all been individually wiped and sanitized and any toys or craft supplies that are used will be sanitized after each use.
- Each entry door will be manned by one person to prevent everyone from touching the same door upon exiting and entering.
- Hand sanitizers will be readily avalable for everyone to use.
- Additional signage will be displayed encouraging sanitary habits.
This is a work in Progress and will change as needed. Please refer to the master document for more spacifics.