God Loves You
Finding God Love is easier when your around people who Love you
Temporary Service Change due to COVID-19
Sunday Worship 11:00 AM
Join us in person or on livestream for an encouraging and challenging message from the Pastor. You can visit our Facebook page by clicking on the button below or watch our service when we are live on Sunday at 11:00AM right here on our website.
Our COVID-19 Return to Church Plan
Sunday May 31, 2020
How will we return?
We will return to worshiping together in our facilities in phases. Phase 1 is beginning in the antelope valley and we will participate in this phase by returning to worship services slowly and cautiously on May 31st.
Details regarding Phase 1
- Elderly or those with underlying health conditions are recommended to stay home and continue to live-stream during the first phase
- We will only have one service on Sunday mornings at 11:00 AM (Thursday Bible Study and Sunday School are canceled)
- Childcare will be provided for only children 0-4 years old in socially distanced groups. Children outside this age group will attend the adult Service with their parent.
Phase 2,3, and 4 details will be announced.
- Wearing a mask will be required to attend services
- Seating has been arranged to accommodate for social distancing.
- Ushers will seat people as to stager them in rows so no one is sitting right behind or in front of each other.
- Maintaining the 6 foot rule will be clearly displayed via signage and verbally enforced.
- Typical activities that required close proximity will not be performed such as hand shaking time and hugs.
- The pulpit is moved as far back from the first row of seating as it can be.
- Carpets are being professionally cleaned
- During this whole quarantine time the facilities have been cleaned on a weekly basis regardless of the fact that they weren’t being regularly used.
- A complete deep clean will be performed in both units prior to May 31st
- Seating will be sprayed before and after the service.
- Metal chairs will all be sanitized and any used for the children’s service will be sanitized before returning to storage.
- Children’s toys have all been individually wiped and sanitized and any toys or craft supplies that are used will be sanitized after each use.
- Each entry door will be manned by one person to prevent everyone from touching the same door upon exiting and entering.
- Hand sanitizers will be readily avalable for everyone to use.
- Additional signage will be displayed encouraging sanitary habits.
This is a work in Progress and will change as needed. Please refer to the master document for more spacifics.